The Kübelwagen was a light utility car used by the German armed forces during World War II. Designed by Ferdinand Porsche, it shared many chassis components with the Volkswagen Beetle. The Kübelwagen could carry four fully equipped soldiers on roads and overland thanks to it's light wight body, reinforced suspension and a self-locking differential. Its air cooled engine was reliable and easier to maintain in the field verses their more complex allied equivalents. More than 50,000 were manufactured during the war for the German armed forces.
This is a limited tan-colored Deutches Afrika Korps edition Kübelwagen.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom LEGO® kit:
- Includes four opening doors with room inside for four passengers
- Includes custom pad-printed minifigure with BrickArms MP40 and Stahlhelm
- Windscreen can be used in the raised or lowered position
- 1/35 scale matches other Brickmania models
- Includes 122 LEGO and BrickArms elements.
This Brickmania model kit is made from genuine unused LEGO bricks and is shipped disassembled. Also included are full-color printed building instructions and is packaged in a sealed box. All Brickmania building kits are limited production and may be discontinued at any time.